Last 5 commits (shortlog)
# PProlog (peter's prolog / plan9 prolog)
This is my prolog compiler/interpreter which is supposed to run on 9front. See the work in progess site at https://pprolog.org
* Stop allocating everywhere without freeing
* Lists (works but not using the special instructions from the wam book)
* Numbers (integers are work in progress).
* Fix meta predicates after the experimental module support: the problem can be fixed by converting `Goal` to `Module:Goal` in code which calls a metapredicate, but to do this, I have to add a directive which marks a predicate as meta on some arguments.
## Current limitations
* A lot of the data structures in wam.c have fixed sizes which sucks.
* much much more